Sinapi Chest Drain
The SINAPI chest drain incorporates a mechanical (Scheffler) valve, allowing faster evacuation of liquids and air from the chest, makes patient management easier and supports early patient mobility.
- Mechanical one-way valve drains efficiently, while preventing reflux to patient.
- Low valve opening pressure facilitates drainage.
- Observing liquid accumulation above the valve confirms resolved air-leak.
- No need for clamping reduces risk of tension pneumothorax.
- Reduced dead space due to valve position, improves drainage efficiency.
- The device can be lifted higher than the patient or placed horizontally.
- Post-insertion catheter position is confirmed by bulb that re-expands, after being depressed.
- A bulb that re-expands is also a visual indicator of pneumothorax.
- Nearing the end of treatment, a depressed bulb and fluid above the valve indicate a resolved air-leak and cessation of drainage.
- Visible red bellows confirms actual suction pressure applied.
- Hidden red bellows indicates no suction applied.
- Measures small drainage volumes.
- Can be emptied into disposable bag or container.
- Lightweight and compact for easy mobilization.
- One device per catheter.
- Safely milk tube without generating excessive negative pressures.
- Needle free sampling port close to patient.
- Easy access port for pleurodesis.
Disposable Vein Stripers